Monday, January 7, 2013

Tink-Her-Bell by ULTA Salon Formula Nail Lacquer

               
ULTA's Tink-Her-Bell (without flash)
(with flash)

 I'm going to do my best to test out & review as many nail polishes as I can! I have so many sitting around my house, half of which I don't believe I've ever worn. This is my first of hopefully many to come!
                     *click below to read on*                        

I originally bought ULTA's Think-Her-Bell in December of 2011 as a Christmas present for my cousin. We ended up paining our nails together with this product and I immediately fell in love. I went back to ULTA and purchased it for myself.


  • Tink-Her-Bell is a glitter polish, but I have found that it's much more delicate than some chunky glitter polishes. 


  • This polish has a clear base with mostly a mixture of tiny, finely-grated glitter as well as a few small, circular glitter pieces. 


  • Very even coverage and I only needed two coats.
  • The color is a light rosy pink (reminds me of rose-gold metallic without the gold...if that makes any sense!)
  • purchased from ULTA for $6






No comments:

Post a Comment